Employers Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What services does Sedona Staffing Services provide?
A: Sedona is a full-service employment agency with customizable solutions to fit the various needs of clients. We currently serve clients in the following industries:
- Medical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Information Technologies
- Manufacturing, Warehouse & Distribution
- Management, Financial, Accounting
- Customer Service, Administrative & Support Services
Popular services include:
- Temporary placements
- Temporary to hire
- Direct hire
- Professional placements
For a complete list of services offered, click here.
Q: How can Sedona Staffing Services help my business?
A: Cost-savings. Flexibility. Efficiency. Risk reduction. Our customizable services allow companies to focus on their core competencies, while we focus on their staffing needs.
Q: Where are you located?
A: Sedona has 11 offices in NE Iowa and SW Wisconsin, and recruits globally.
Q: Why is it beneficial to use the Temp-to-Hire strategy?
A: Temporary-to-Hire services offer flexibility and lower risk, by allowing the evaluation of a candidate’s skills and performance, prior to placing them onto your payroll. This service allows you to “test drive the candidate” and confirm they are fit for your organization, before making a hiring commitment.
Q: Does Sedona Staffing Services use E-Verify?
A: Yes. Sedona utilizes the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify Program to ensure all Candidates’ eligibility to work in the United States.
Q: Sedona Staffing Services is a certified WBE (Woman Owned Business). What does that mean for my business?
A: Certain incentives and tax credits may be available to organizations who conduct business with certified WBE companies. Contact our Dubuque office at 563.556.3040 for additional details.
Q: What information will I be given when a candidate is submitted for my review?
A: Provided information is dependent on your customized service, chosen specifically for your business, to fit your needs. Sedona prides ourselves on our ability to ask the right questions to identify what skill set and most suitable candidate would fit your hiring needs. Information that is commonly requested by clients include:
- Sedona’s pre-screening assessment, including talking points on the skill set of the candidate and their scores
- Skills assessments and evaluations
- Background and employment verification based on your company’s requirements
Q: What kind of background check do you provide?
A: Most commonly requested background checks include:
- Reference checks based on work history
- Drug screens
- Driving records
- Criminal background checks
Other customizable services are available upon client request.
Q: Do you provide benefits to Sedona Staffing Services employees?
A: Sedona is ACA compliant. The program includes but is not limited to:
- Health, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life and disability insurance
- Payroll debit card, direct deposit, paid bonuses, referral bonuses
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume and interviewing assistance
Q: What screening tools are offered?
A: Our most widely used screening tools:
- Personality profiles
- Prove-it testing
- Assessment evaluations (Over 1,500 assessments to choose from)
Other screening tools available upon request
Q: What are your fees?
A: Fees are charged to businesses only, never the job seeker. Costs vary depending on the customized solutions package built specifically for your business. Please contact a Sedona representative for more information on fees.
Q: What if I am interested in Sedona’s services, but my business is not located near one of Sedona’s offices?
A: Sedona offers services nationwide, as well as internationally. Please contact our Dubuque office at 563.556.3040 for more information.