SHIFTS: 1ST AND 2ND SHIFT
- Heat and form metal parts and components using hand tools, torch, plasma cutter/ carbon arc or other welding equipment;
- Properly position material/parts to be welded.
- Accurately operate and read measuring devices.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Train and work in various areas of production as needed
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Passed weld test either through pre-employment test
- Ability to effectively perform job tasks with little to no quality defects or guidance
- Willingness to learn
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please submit your resume to Dyersville@careerpros.com or call 563-875-7030.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer